Monday, November 10, 2008
What's For Dinner?
So I am sitting here at karate pondering the age-old question for all working parents, "What's for dinner?" I thought I had it all figured out. No I did not cook or fill the crockpot. I had not even defrosted some protein. What I thought I had planned is my ever popular "leftover night." You know, the night you empty the frig with all the leftovers from the week and let everyone pick their favorite? Unfortunately, my husband shows up to karate to inform me he has eaten all my prized leftovers over the past few days for lunch and midnite snacks! Argh! Now I am back to what the heck can I make for dinner fast with the limited food I have at home? I'm thinking takeout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.