Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Digging through my crappy day to find something blog worthy and failing!

Blogging every day is much more difficult than I had thought. I had a rough day today. No major crises, just unexpected nuiscences all day long. The last thing I felt like doing tonight was blogging. Yet here I am blogging on my phone at the last minute to keep up with my commitment to NaBloPoMo!

I wish I had more of import to say. I really just want to vent and go to bed. I had many consults today. Thanks to the stupid mandatory fire safety class on Thursday I had to run my Pain group twice as long to make up for being unavailable for Thursday. Then a group patient had a minor crisis. A department patient I did not know chose to have a major tantrum and cuss out the staff outside my office as I tried to leave. I left work about 45 minutes late but add that to my commute back home and to pick up the girls and I missed my pilates class. Too late to stop at store so had to create dinner out of leftovers yet again. The girls were cranky. The husband was distant. The ending insult was taking my contacts out to find my eyes seem to be irritated by allergy or infection. Please God, let it be allergy.

At least the day will be over in less than an hour and we start fresh tomorrow! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.