Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008


Halloween is over but we all had a great night. We decided to celebrate with a few other families and we all met at a friend's house. We all brought take-out and ate dinner together on the patio. Well the adults ate dinner while the kid's tried to eat while they played!

We then all went out for the traditional trick-or-treating. Emma was a sorceress and Sofia was a fairy.


Many houses were decked out for the occasion. However, many houses seemed to be only partially in to the holiday. I noticed many houses with candy in a bowl on the porch with a sign for kids to help themselves. I am not sure what I feel about this option. The kids enjoyed picking their own candy but it did not feel very festive.

We ended the night by returning home and visiting our neighbors for one last round of trick-or-treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.