I am thankful for my family. My smart and beautiful husband. My bright sweet Emma and my energetic loving Sofia. My helpful and supportive parents.
I am thankful for my job that allows me to help others and support my family with what we need to survive and to thrive.
I am thankful for my many wonderful friends who seem to understand I love them more than I ever say or show.
I am thankful for a comfortable home which helps me feel safe and at peace most days.
I am thankful for the beauty in our environment, the sky, the mountains, the ocean. The earth is a beautiful place.
I am thankful for books. I love them all. They have given me much joy for many years.
I am thankful for Jeopardy. I know it is silly but it makes me feel good when I know more questions than the contestants!
I am thankful for the invention of Ipods, my treo, podcasts, and other technology.
I am thankful for sleep and plan to enjoy that activity right now. Good night!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.