Friday, November 28, 2008
It's Black Friday
or the day after Thanksgiving and I just could not make myself go shopping. I did drive to the mall but made my mom stay in the car with the girls so I could run in and pick up our pictures from J C Penney Photo Studio. I did buy a few things on amazon.com (one of my favorite stores). I wonder who actually does brave the stores on Black Friday and do they actually obtain monetary savings that are worth their effort. It sure isn't me. I don't even like shopping when there aren't crowds. I'd love to be able to avoid any shopping trips from Thanksgiving until after New Years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.