The movie was pretty entertaining but my husband said it would have been better if I hadn't laughed so much. He claims it was not a comedy but I disagree somewhat. I mean, come on, it was way too predictable. All James Bond movies are. I could not help laughing whenever 007 did exactly what every person in the theater was expecting. I could not help it. I did not mean to be annoying. Oh well, we were stuck in the second row so I only had a few theater-goers I might have offended. Well, them and my husband.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Quantum of Solace
I went to see James Bond tonight with my husband. I wanted to see Twilight but frankly was not motivated to wait in line. Quantum of Solace was pretty good. I think Daniel Craig is the best 007 since Sean Connery. He is much more interesting than the boring actors in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.