Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Last Blog Post

of NaBloPoMo 2008 that is! I, for one, am so happy because it was kind of hard. But I survived and I did blog every day for an entire month. I hope I did not subject anyone to too many boring posts. I do feel that there were some posts that were a waste of my time and yours and I am not sure every post was either entertaining or meaningful in some way and to be honest, I'd love to accomplish both in every post.

I am not sure I will continue to blog daily. I think it is a worthwhile goal. Although blogging may allow me to get my thoughts out there, I need to focus on living and many days I just don't have time to blog. I do feel I improve with practice and perhaps in time I can better carry on with a daily blogging goal with better grace and output. But for now, this blog will return to a blog post every few days schedule. Thanks for bearing with me if you have been along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.