I want to keep working on my gratitude initiative but am finding it difficult today when I cooked all day, watched 2 kids, and then still had to clean everything up myself. Well let's try...I am thankful I could afford to cook a roast turkey dinner just because I felt like it. I am thankful I have a family with whom to enjoy my dinner. I am thankful all the dishes are done.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Belated Turkey Day
I was trying to think of something meaningful to blog about today and still seem to be struggling. I spent most of the day catching up on laundry and cooking a belated Thanksgiving dinner. I made roast turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, smashed sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. I so wish I could actually cook Thanksgiving dinner but can't seem to make it work with other family commitments so I usually cook my own turkey dinner belatedly. I invited my parents and they seemed to enjoy it but that could be because they were served tacos at their Thanksgiving meal on Thursday (I should blog about that but am afraid to offend the family!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.