Sunday, November 16, 2008

HSM3 Senior Year!

Together, together, together everyone
Together, together, come on lets have some fun!
Together, were there for each other every time
Together together come on lets do this right!

For those of you without children or living under a rock, that's from the million dollar High School Musical phenomenon. Emma and I saw HSM3 yesterday at the El Capitan in Hollywood. Okay, it is commercial and over the top, but we loved it! It was cute. The music was still a lot of fun and hey Kenny Ortega direction and choreography. How can you pass that up?

I spent half the movie entertained, one quarter of the movie enthralled with my daughter and her friends (more on that to come), and one quarter fighting my urge to be cynical and criticize the storyline (okay come on I doubt Stanford would schedule some honors program for incoming freshman in June so students have to miss prom and graduation, please!).

Now Emma is 7 and I heard her and her friends discussing how hot Zac is but my favorite anecdote from the film was following the first major kiss between Gabriella and Troy. We all heard a major chorus of "Eww!" from Emma and her friends. As I laughed out loud, I also thanked God that my girl is still my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.