I can not wait for this day to be over. I had a very busy morning, capped by a presentation to all of our physicians. Part of me feels excited that the darn thig is over, but the other part of me just wants a nap!
This is my last day at work for a whole week! Many months ago, we decided to take the girls on a cheap cruise to see how they like it and the cruise is Monday. I am so excited about that. I hope we all have a good time, but I am really just happy not to have to go to work!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I know. They are all low cost trips overall, but I just kept scheduling things because i was tired of doing nothing! Now i am kind of worried because that means no time or money to really take a trip over the rest of the year!
ReplyDelete