Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF!

What a long week, and I only had to work three days! I caught a cold last Thursday just as we were leaving for Mammoth. Thanks to Ibuprofen and Claritan D I survived the ski trip but still felt kind of crappy all weekend. This week at work I felt worse and developed another sinus infection. Here is to hoping the antibiotics kick in soon.

It is raining again this weekend. On one hand it adds to my depressed mood, but I guess I also have to be grateful for the rain when I drive through the hills into Simi and see how beautifully green they are. Usually they are kind of tan and rocky. I wish I had a picture to post but I am usually in my car when I see them the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.