grow fonder? Well it does for me. Another business trip for my husband and another week of living like a single mom. I don't know how single moms actually do it. I do have help a lot of the time from my mom. Without her, there is no way I could keep up my pilates class with Carlos out of town every other week. She even feeds the girls dinner while I exercise!
I always have these big plans on the things I will accomplish alone with my husband out of town, and they rarely get done! Although I did print out family photos and update our photo albums through January 2008. That was a big accomplishment for me. Last night however, I just wanted to sleep myself, after putting the girls to bed!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.