I really wanted to post about something positive but I don't think I have it in me at the moment. My husband just called to let me know his flight has been cancelled due to ice and he can not fly out of New York until tomorrow, meaning he won't be home until 11 p.m. tomorrow. Ugh, I was so looking forward to a little help after a long tiring week. But I refuse to whine in this blog today! So let's think of a few positive thoughts...
Well, I can say they finally fixed my lights this morning so I am no longer in the dark at work! (Although I must admit my office is very very very bright! Thank you flourescent lighting.)
Another positive thought is that it is almost the weekend and Superbowl weekend at that with a superbowl party to look forward to.
I have completed 4 full weeks of Pilates with no absences and this week did manage to walk about 6 miles. So I can say my exercise plan is progressing nicely.
Theonly other positive thing I can think of at the moment is that my headache appears to be responding to Motrin and soon will be only a memory.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.