Of course no cruise can start without the standard Muster drill (or the mustard drill as we call it). The girls may not look like they enjoyed it much, but believe me they flirted with all of the staff and the young women standing next to us the entire time.


I may have a few more photos from our room in my digital camera, but I had this one from my phone. needless to say the room was small. However, the girls did not seem to mind and loved the upper bunks (for playing primarily, because many nights we still ended up with extra visitors to the tiny lower bunks!
We ate every meal that was offered in the formal dining room (because mommy likes to be served) and the girls had a great time for every meal. Only one other family showed up each night at our large table and they had a boy and a girl around the same ages as our girls. Every night was a party. (Of course, I brought plenty of paper and crayons to pass any down time.

We skipped San Diego, but did take the boat over to Catalina. here are a few photos from the tender (unfortunately no one cooperated for the group photos). I know I have many more beautiful pictures on my digital camera of Catalina and hope to post some later once I actually upload those pictures!

Carlos and I spent every day at the pool, but the girls only agreed to come one time!!! the preferred to play in the kid's club!!!
One final shot is from our last dinner on the ship. Sofia was so tired from her week of fun she fell asleep on the table before dinner was served. the staff were so nice they made her a bed right at the table with two chairs and some extra linens.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.