Friday, March 21, 2008

So Excited...

about the weekend! I have my first all day hike planned with my hiking group (the start of our training to hike Whitney in August). We are hiking an area called the fishbowls and it is out past Frazier Park. the snow is supposed to have melted and it will be a nice altitude hike to start getting us used to hiking in high altitude. I found some cool convertible pants at REI on the clearance rack!! And I bought a bigger lightweight backpack. I can't wait to get out there. I am a bit worried about hiking all day and also about the toileting! I have only done trail hikes primarily around Simi and most have been no longer than 1.5 hours (certainly no longer than my bladder capacity).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.