
My baby girl is turning 4!!! And I talked her into a day at Disneyland instead of a crazy birthday party. I know she is excited but so am I! We have not gone in years. I think Emma might have gone for her 3rd birthday party? I know we let the Annual Passes lapse when Emma was about 2. I am so excited but a little worried it will be crowded and hard to get around with my cam walker. At least, I can get around without the crutches. We are doing lunch at Ariel's Grotto at California Adventure with the princesses. We plan to stay all day and not come home until very late! I hope the girls have a great time. It was easier with the Annual Passes. I remember feeling that every trip was perfect because if we did not do everything we wanted to, we could always come back another day. having the perfect Disney day in one day now seems like a lot of pressure!


I agree. Alas, what will I do when I can no longer manipulate my darling children to provide a chance for me to go to Disney?
ReplyDelete