Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sofia's Big Girl Room
Well, we finished the main part of Sofia's big girl room today and I bought her a new mattress and tonight she sleeps for the first time in her new room! It looks beautiful, but I would love to see it completely finished. We painted it this deep light shade of purple with a sueded paint to try to hide all the damage to the walls from the previous occupants. we also put up wainscoting, crown molding, and new baseboards. Carlos also trimmed out the window so it looks very new. All the trim is in lattice white. We still have to install a closet organizer and get new carpeting. Unfortunately, the carpet is on hold (forever!) until we finish the last few rooms upstairs (the two big $$ jobs, the bathrooms). I am going to try to take some pictures and post them here before I upload this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.