Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Wow what a day. I have the joy of turning 42 and a day off work with the fun of spending it by the bathroom collecting my urine! I forgot to mention the other present from the doctor yesterday was a lab test that had to start with my first morning's urine and continue for 24 hours. So I took the day off work and here I am peeing several times an hour and trying to catch it all in a lovely orange bottle. The only pleasant thing to happen today on my birthday was Carlos making me shrimp scampi for dinner and my Marie Callendar's pie (lemon meringue, why of why not chocolate!!). The girls gave me pretty cards and signed them themselves. Carlos gave my some candy and a gift card to Ann Taylor (but I really really had hinted at a new camera). I think I will go to bed soon and put this day to rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.