Well, we leave on our cruise today. Carlos and I have our anniversary this week. Every year my goal is to schedule some getaway with my husband without kids (although I love my girls I value some adult time with my husband now and then). Every year I start to plan something early in the year that will be exciting and yet affordable. Every year I have a difficult time. This year was no exception. With no extra money at all, I finally realized that the only affordable alternative was the Baja cruise yet again. Therefore, that is why we are going on another 5-day cruise to Ensenada this week. Now don’t get me wrong, I actually kind of like this cruise. It is cheap and local. After we drive to the port, we just spend the next 5 days enjoying ourselves with no major decisions and no driving and all meals included.
Anyway, even though I have been on this cruise many times, I am so excited to spend the next 5 days relaxing with my husband.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.