Monday, September 15, 2008

More TrueBlood

I am wanting to dislike this show. I already have too many shows I am slightly addicted to and feel the need to DVR on a regular basis. The summer always frees up some of my time and helps my separate a bit from my obsessions so I don't spend so much time watching television after the kids go to sleep. However, episode 2 and I still find myself sucked in!

Again, some of the visuals were kind of graphic for me (I mean they grossed me out!). I had no need to watch anyone actually drink blood or lick an open head wound. However, I find myself being sucked into the courtship of Sookie and Bill. I also find myself interested in the supporting characters too. Does anyone fear for Sookie's brother's life while he is tied to the bed and his lover is at work? I am also wondering about the cliffhanger and the scenes from next episode. Bill seems more like a loaner than a guy with a bunch of crazy vampire friends. So who are his house guests and why is Sookie always being attacked?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! I just got hooked on this show too and agree with the graphic nature. I think this show is like watching a trainwreck...no matter how bad (graphic nature) you just have to watch. I'm liking Lafayette and Tara. And yes, I was worried about Jason being tied to that bed!

    ReplyDelete

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.