Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Well Mother’s Day is over and I have to say that I was impressed with the husband. I will admit I did not really give him much help but on his own, he planned a full day to celebrate motherhood. He took us all to breakfast and then surprised us with a visit to the Huntington Library. The gardens were beautiful and it was fairly relaxing. We stopped for a quick lunch on the way back and then relaxed at home for a bit. Carlos even planned a fabulous dinner and as usual, cooked it all himself. Beef filets and shrimp, oh, and scallops too, for a perfect “surf and turf!”

Now the girls weren’t exactly angels and their behavior made it glaringly obvious we need to work harder on setting limits with them and enforcing consequences. However, I believe I will start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.