Monday, May 12, 2008

The Importance of Water

I wanted to post a pleasant post for mother’s day, so I left out the crappy parts yesterday! After coming home from the Huntington, Carlos discovered a huge leak in the roof of the garage, suspiciously underneath our master bathroom. We spent some time trying to determine the source, and I had to empty my closet of clothes, and empty out the areas under the sinks, but alas still not sign of the leak. After we left a message for the plumber on mother’s day Sunday, Carlos proceeded to turn off all of our water and we had no water until late today! We had to wash the dishes in buckets after the meal. This morning, we washed up in the kitchen sink thanks to the buckets of water. The plumber did locate the source of the leak, a burst pipe in the ceiling of the garage and thankfully it did not cost a fortune to fix. And we have water! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.