Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sorry absent for a bit

I just think I was overwhelmed and a bit depressed and not in the mood to talk about it. My blog was getting depressing anyway! So to sum it all up, I had a bad month or so in the health arena. The good news is that I passed the problematic kidney stone and I hope the other two like my kidneys enough to remain there indefinitely. So I hope to never have that topic return to the blog. My ankle is also almost healed. I have to see the orthopedic specialist in June one last time to confirm. Unfortunately, I was thinking I was having an allergy flare-up, but today as I sit in my jammies and a wool jacket in May I fear I must have a cold! But I think my innate hopefulness is returning because I actually feel I might be healthy in the near future.

I was feeling more on top of things at home but Carlos decided it was time to start the next home improvement project and demolished the guest bathroom! So before we even completely finish Sofia's big girl room, we have another room in progress, and a garage full of demolished bathroom fixtures and all.

I have not exercised seriously in about 3 weeks. I went back to pilates last night and have plans to go hiking before work tomorrow around 5 a.m. Please please let me wake up and make it on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.