Well, having a mediocre day at best. The husband is still out of town for business but returns tonight!!! But we will be briefly passing as I leave tomorrow for my weekend with my mom! The girls are pretty good overall, but still fight going to sleep, so every night this week I have put them to bed only to have one or both cme downstairs 2 or 3 or 4 times delaying bedtime quite a bit. This of course makes them difficult to get up in the morning and being alone to round them up and drive to two schools, I have been late for work every day. And this is the worst time to be late with the big attendance and tardiness focus right now at work!!!
Anyway, made it to work just at the crack of 8:30 and rushed across campus to the staff meeting, only to have it not start for another 20 minutes! but still had to watch video and hear presentation about why you should come to work and never call in sick and be on time every day. Ugh. (Not to imply that I support using sick days to avoid work, but hey, why do they make the employees who do show up watch the videos and hear the lectures and condemnation. Kind of makes me want to call in sick once in a while rather than working through all my illnesses).
Anyway, dreaming of my weekend off which starts tomorrow. I am so boring. I plan to relax with my mom, sleep in, eat when i want, and read fluff! Nothing taxing at all after we check in!!! Can not really think of anything interesting to write at the moment, but hey at least I am writing something and that is a start. If anyone is reading this, you are forewarned that content will be sporadic!!!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.