
We just came back from another camp out but this one was less eventful thank goodness. This weekend, my daughter's tribe with the YMCA Adventure Guides had their annual Family Camp. This means instead of just me and my daughter Emma, we were also allowed to bring the entire family if we wanted. We went up Friday late afternoon and stayed through this morning. We went to Casitas Lake. It was clear and beautiful and not too hot. The Lake was amazing. Saturday, our small group of friends left the campsite and went over to the local Casitas Water Adventure Park and played in the tube river and water play areas. The girls had such a great time, hopefully I can find some pictures and add them to this post. I unfortunately forgot to reapply sunscreen on me so I have a bright red nose, shoulders, and tops of my feet!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.