Friday, June 20, 2008

End of Week One at Summer Day Camp

I felt I should provide another update since I was not very happy with the YMCA day camp. Well...after week one Emma seems to be happy. She seems to have made a few friends. I still suspect one or two of the older kids is not too nice to her, but I have to admit that this happens everywhere and she is going to have to learn how to deal with mean kids no matter where she goes. She loves the swimming and is very proud of how much better she is swimming. Carlos is out of town tonight for business, so the girls and i went in the pool after dinner and Emma was showing off her improved swimming skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.