Saturday, July 5, 2008
The 4th of July
Happy 4th everyone a day late! I have not written so much lately but I think that is because I have been more involved in my life and busier doing things rather than writing!. We had a few friends over for the fourth for a pool party. It was a lot of fun. My goal this summer is to entertain more, especially more casual entertaining rather than saving up for one big event that stresses me out and i end up not enjoying too much. We spent most of the day by the pool and eating as well. After dark we stayed outside and only did a few sparkler's but the kids really enjoyed those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to post a comment and save me from isolated obscurity!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.